Welcome to Africa!
If you have ever harboured the secret wish of finding yourself the sole inhabitant of a beautiful tropical island, but without the effort of having to lift a finger to fend for yourself, &Beyond Mnemba Island Lodge is just the place for you.
Stunning location, amazing accommodation, fantastic snorkeling and out of this world food! Hard to find anything even slightly negative about this beautiful place. From the moment you arrive and are welcomed by the team to the moment they wave you off you are treated like royalty and all the staff are one step ahead of making your holiday truly special.
|Zanzibar||Whether it is deep sea fishing, scuba diving, dhow cruises or any of a wide range of interests that sets your heart thumping with excitement, enjoy the ultimate adventure with a selection of exciting activities that highlight the best of what the Mnemba Island has to offer|
Stay for three nights or more at &Beyond Mnemba Island and receive a complimentary one-way flight from Arusha to Stone Town. You will also receive free return transfers to Stone Town.
6 Reasons why Mnemba Island Lodge stands out from the rest
- The head chef, a genuinely nice man but also a top chef will tantalize your taste buds each morning with a description of the day’s menu and adjust as needed. Then truly tantalize the taste buds on eating. Never will you have such consistent good food through out your stay trying many things you have not tried before.
- The different locations for dinner, beach, jungle and just the normal dining area is wonderful. Each night is made very special
- The sun-downers brought to you each evening and the special event of seeing the baby turtles emerge from their nest and run to the sea.
- Walking round the Island and admiring the stunning beach when tide is out and being amazed at the colours of the sea.
- The snorkeling both off the beach and from the boat trips is fantastic.
- The friendliness of the team which is very flexible and versatile.
Days at &Beyond Mnemba Island can be as active or as leisurely as you want them to. This private island paradise, with its white beaches and balmy Indian Ocean waters, invites you to lose all track of time.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Zanzibar Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 30 hours before the flight.|
&Beyond Mnemba Island is closed annually from 08 April – 20 May.
Save up to 15% Bride saves 50% on accommodation